- Campsites all have electrical and water hookups
- Bathhouse offers 6 shower stalls, 6 bathrooms, and 4 sinks total
- Handicap equipped – Heated
- Smoking is not allowed in any campground building including barns, bathhouse, hay barn, and tack office
- A dump station is available
- Most campsites are nestled along the creek near the barn
- Pet friendly, dogs are welcome, but must be on a leash in the campground. Dogs must have rabies shots up to date and proof must be provided. No aggressive dogs. Pit-bulls and rottweilers are not permitted on the premises due to insurance reasons.
- Children 10 and under in age must be attended by an adult in the barns. Children 16 and under are not allowed to drive ATVs, golf carts, or any motorized vehicles on premises.
- Proof of Coggins must be provided for equines
- No stallions allowed on premises
- $30.00 per trailer each night with water and electric hook-ups.
- $5.00 for day parking per rig with use of bathhouse & wash bay for horses. $5 per person for day parking during a holiday or event.
Deposits are $50.00 per site. The customer has to give a notice of 10 days before date of arrival to cancel. If 10 days notice of cancellation is given, the customer will have to the end of that year to use the 50.00 deposit. Deposits are not refundable.
Holiday’s are to be paid in full within the 7 days before arrival date. Holidays are considered 3 days before and the 3 days after the date of the Holiday or a scheduled event. PayPal is now available.
PayPal, Venmo (@imhcvirginia), checks, cash, or credit cards are accepted.
Shelters with decks are available for YEARLY LEASING: when available
- Call/Text for more information (276) 237-2600
Our 2 barns are 109′ x 68′ metal pole barns containing 78 – 12′ x 10′ boxed stalls fresh with shavings when you arrive.
We ask that you pick stalls daily. If you would like us to pick your stalls, it is $5 daily per stall. If you would like us to strip your stall at the end of your stay, it is $10 per stall. Stalls must be stripped at the end of your stay.
Shavings are provided for every 5 days. A wash bay is provided for horses. There is a tack room that is located at the entrance of the barn, which is open to anyone.
- Each stall is $20.00 per night.
- Daily stall cleaning is available for $5 daily per stall
- Stall strip at the end of your stay is available for $10 per stall
- Stalls are bedded with shaving on arrival. Extra shavings may be purchased at $10.00 per scoop. If you have a stall for over 5 days, you will have 1 free scoop of shavings provided for that stall.
Hay can be purchased at the camp for $7.00 a bale.
We’re sorry but we do not have horse rentals.
Tack & Supply
- Trail Supplies
- Saddles and pads
- Sheets Saddle Slickers
- Grooming Products
- Breast Straps
- Snaps and clips
- Salt on a rope
- Leather conditioner