Iron Mountain Horse Camp Rated: 5 stars since 2002!
- Campsites all have electrical 30-50 amps and water hook ups
- Bathhouse offers 6 shower stalls
- 6 bathrooms
- Handicap equipped – Heated and draw fans
- Dump station
- Campsites are nestled along the creek near the barn
- Pet friendly, dogs are welcome. Must have rabies shots up to date and proof must be provided.
- $30.00 per trailer each night with water and electric hook-ups.
- $6.00 for day parking per rig with use of bathhouse & wash bay for horses. $5 per person for day parking during a holiday.
Deposits are $50.00 per site. The customer has to give a notice of 10 days before date of arrival to cancel. If 10 days notice of cancellation is given, the customer will have to the end of that year to use the 50.00 deposit. If cancellation was not given 10 days before, there will be no refund.
Holiday’s are to be paid in full within the 7 days before arrival date. Holidays are considered 3 days before and the 3 days after the date of the Holiday or a scheduled event. PAY-PAL is now available.
Pay-Pal, checks, cash, or credit cards are accepted.
Shelters with decks are available for YEARLY LEASING: when available
- Call/Text for more information (276) 237-2600