Iron Mountain Horse Camp Rated: 5 stars since 2002!
- Camp sites all with electrical 30-50 amps & water hook ups
- Tables available on request
- Bath house offers 6 shower stalls with dressing areas
- 6 bathrooms
- Handicap equipped – Heated and draw fans
- Dump station
- Camp sites are nestled along the creek near the barn
- Pet friendly, dogs are welcome. Must have rabies shots up to date.
- $30.00 per trailer each night with water & electric hook-ups.
- $5.00 per person for day parking with use of bath house & wash bay for horses.
Deposits are 50.00 per sites. The customer has to give a notice of 10 days before date of arrival to cancel. Given 10 days notice they will have to the end of that year to use the 50.00 deposit. If cancelation was not given 10 days before there will be no refund.
Stay 6 day’s – 7th is free.
Holiday’s are to be paid in full within the 7 days before arrival date. Holidays are considered 3 days before and the 3 days after the date of the Holiday. PAY-PAL is now available.
Pay-Pal, checks or cash are accepted.
Shelters with decks are available for YEARLY LEASING: when available.
- Call for more information 276-237-2600 cell or 276-744-2168 call.